Vineco KenRidge Founders Series being discontinued

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleToes

Wholesale Distributor
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't heard... Vineco recently announced they will discontinue the entire KenRidge Founders Series (KRFS) kits when existing stock is sold. Exactly when each different type of kit sells out is anybody's guess, but suffice it to say that by the end of summer the entire line will be gone.

So that no one is confused, the KenRidge Classic (10L kits) and the KenRidge Showcase (16L kits) will continue. It's only the KR Founders Series kits (the reds) that are going away. The KR Founders Series white kits were discontinued last year.

If you have a particular kit in the KRFS that you like, I would recommend you contact your retailer as soon as possible to get that one last kit before they are all gone.

Thanks, and I hope this gives you enough heads up in case you want one more!

Thanks for the post, PurpleToes. My Kenridge Founders Amarone is really opening up @ 15 months, and becoming one of my favourite big reds along with CC Rosso Fortissimo. Sorry to hear it's being discontinued.

Can anyone comment on how the Showcase 16L kits compare to the Founders series?

Thanks for the post, PurpleToes. My Kenridge Founders Amarone is really opening up @ 15 months, and becoming one of my favourite big reds along with CC Rosso Fortissimo. Sorry to hear it's being discontinued.

Can anyone comment on how the Showcase 16L kits compare to the Founders series?
KenRidge Showcase kits are quite good, but do not contain grape packs.

I believe that Vineco has dropped Founders Series because they are now producing the better known Cellar Craft Showcase kits.
http://www.vinecowine.com/Cellar Craft Showcase.php

Steve

Latest posts

Back