RJ Spagnols Orchard Breezin Tangerine Lemon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbenus

Reaction score
I'm looking to try the OB tangerine lemon Sauvignon Blanc (14877). It just sounds delicious. Has anyone made this one?

I haven't made this kit but am very intrigue...anyone make this yet? We would love some tasting notes!

I made this one last month but I boost sg to 1.08 and add 1/3 of f-pak upfront. My wife really likes it.
I make all the OB kits this way and we have made quite a few of them and my wife loves them, she prefers lighter fruity wines, while I prefer reds. We have made
green apple
strawberry reisling
tangerine lemon
banana pineapple
raspberry zinf
pomegranate wildberry
strawberry zinf
peach chard
acai raspberry

Just a recap. This wine came out great and ready to drink immediately. Everyone who's tried it loves it. I went by instructions and it is a bit sweet, but full of flavor. Drink this one ice-cold or even over ice.

I have also made this wine and I am sad to say that OB discontinued the kit quite some time ago, a google search of the kit name only takes you to a number of sites where it is marked "out of stock" or "discontinued?

I would love to find a recipe to try from someone in the forum!

lemonvino.png

Oooh, that does sound good. I'd say start with a standard SB kit, and add some tangerine and lemon zest in secondary. Since this is an Orchard Breezin' kit, I assume it is sweet. You can try backsweetening with simple syrup, or white grape concentrate.

Back