Vineco Kit Score!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_rayway

Always busy
Reaction score
We were at a Social last night and won two bottles of (ahem) 'perfume', and a red velvet cheesecake. Great score for us! When we brought the cheesecake back to our table, the pregnant lady from a bit further down said pretty seriously: 'my baby wanted that cake!'. (Back away from the pregnant lady folks.)

Then her husband won the two Cheeky Monkey kits I had put in for :HB So I turn to her and said "tell you what: I'll give you this gorgeous cheesecake for your Merlot kit". She looked really surprised and then nudged her husband and said "DO IT!!!"

:: To be honest, I think I could have gotten both kits from him for the cake - he looked so relieved when she got it (ok, seriously, she hugged it to herself and started rocking, saying "now you don't have to go out in the middle of the night to get me cake!")

Score a Cheeky Monkey Merlot for me!

That's so funny! I remember one time when I was pregnant I freaked out when nobody would go to the store in a snow storm to get me some rice pudding! Haven't eaten any since then either! Weirdest thing ever! Definitely wise to make a cleaver trade rayway!

Now that's thinking on your feet. Not only did you get a kit, you avoided having a preggo attack you if you had cut into that cake.
Well done!

Lol! It totally made both our nights :) I'm extra happy because this kit was on my 'list'.

When I was pregnant with my first I must have eaten a pecan pie per week for two months. I just craved it like a mad thing! So I totally understand the, ah, urgency of these things.

Latest posts

Back