Heron Bay Peach chardonnay

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried peach chardonney from a local winery for the first time tonight. i loved it! i've got enough projects on tap to keep me busy for a while, but i think i'll definitely be putting this on the wish list. keep us posted!

I plan on making that this summer - well - i don't have chardonnay grapes but i have chardonel - so i was going to mix some peach with it - see what happens.

keep us up to date! i'm going to go buy another bottle at the winery for this weekend!

Light golden coloring with a bright nose of peach blossom. The body is crisp and rounded, sweetly scented of ripe orchard peaches and light honey. Not too sweet, not too dry and buI’ve had the Sweet Sunset ” Red Chocolate ” before and the favor was simply tantalizingly delightful to my palate ! The subtleness of its sweetness while remaining refreshing was an experience that I can never forget. I MUST HAVE IT AGAIN !!!!rsting with fruit flavor.

Latest posts

Back