Heron Bay Favourite Heron Bay Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehe Steve, found an 11 litre glass carboy on our local ebay a month or two back..Ex water cooler or something, has a tap bung low down on the side, it's currently got cider in it. Perfect for the port.. it's fate!

Allie

I started a Heron Bay Cab-Shiraz kit acouple of months ago. It's bulk aging until Aug. (that will be about six months). It is my first Heron Bay kit, so I will let you know how it turns out. It came recommended by the folks at grapestomers.

I started a Heron Bay Cab-Shiraz kit acouple of months ago. It's bulk aging until Aug. (that will be about six months). It is my first Heron Bay kit, so I will let you know how it turns out. It came recommended by the folks at grapestomers.

Just an update folks. I bottled on Saturday and held back a couple of bottles for Sat. night. This was a 10 Liter kit, so it is a little bit of an early drinker, but I will say that the wine has already progressed nicely, and will only get better. I am very pleased with the outcome of this kit. SWMBO also approved.

Am halfway through a Summer Mist green apple riesling at the moment. Up to clearing and stabilising. It's been a lot slower than expected due to the cold weather here.

Allie

Latest posts

Back