What did you get from your Valentine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys must subscribe to the theory, "Flowers and candy are nice, but liquor's quicker."

My Valentine loves to be warm and cozy so I got her one of those "Hoodie Footies" from Pajamagram. I know, I am an incurable romantic.

Years ago, I was taking out the trash and I noticed all of the valentines purchases in the garbage can. I did a quick tally and realized that I spent in the neighborhood of $150 for nothing.

Me and the MRS then agreed to NOT buy anything for valentines day.

Instead, I cleaned the house and cooked her favorite meal.. Beef enchiladas. They were yummy!

The wife bought me a wine rack. I got her some jewelry and a card that read "Wine is liquid clothes remover - want a glass?" I got an all in one vacuum pump for my birthday and a floor corker for Christmas. I guess this wine thing is out of control.

I was just going to take my wife out. We haven't been out alone in a couple of years.

Our son is tough.

It didn't work out. We were babysitting and the mother was supposed to pick him up in the morning. By 10pm we were driving him back.

Next year I suppose....

Back