What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Espresso! That's good too, or do you make it a little lighter? One or two hits of this stuff and I'm good to go. :tz

It depends on whether I or my bride get to the moka pot first! :) I use a little more coffee than she does. This discrepancy makes me a little more eager to get out of bed in the morning!

Another French Press fan here. We also really like the taste of coffee made in our Chem-Ex pour over style which makes more than the French Press. We tended to use these on weekends and the Bunn drip coffee-maker during the week (for ease and full pot quantity). That is until my wife asked what it would take for me to switch from the Bunn to the Chem-Ex for daily use. She said it just tastes so much better. Who was I to argue with her? We love our coffee!
I have a second drip machine at my office, which I haven't been to in 2 years, thanks to WFH. Co-workers are using it, as I have an identical one at home and have no place to put it.

Had some leftover Mississippi Pot Roast from last week and was looking at CT for something that would not only go but needed to be opened. This fit the bill and was flat out amazing. Could not do this without proper storage conditions and so glad we do. Red Mountain fruit with a finish that just kept going and going and going........ Col Solare is a joint venture with the Antinori family and Chateau Ste. Michelle. This was a Costco buy as well! :db

https://www.colsolare.com/story

1647266104802.jpeg

Spaghetti tonight, paired with an older red wine that @jgmann67 blended from two batches we made in the fall of 2016. Some would say it is past it's peak, I think it is pretty darn good!

View attachment 85839

2016??? that’s hitting its prime right now. I’m saving the last bottle of PS for a special occasion. It’s just hitting prime time.

Back