hello from erie pa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjg53

Junior
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I'm glad I found the site! Only 31 yrs old but me and my father have been making wine for the last 25 yrs together, me as the 5th generation of making wine, keeping up the Italian tradition since mid 1800's. Look forward to chatting with everyone...

Haha thanks. Right now I've got bout 40 gallons going, and I've been experimenting with yeast accelerant in one gallon amounts, trying to c how it turns out. Got about 7-1 gal experiments going now, and looks to be done with three months total time, I'm skeptical cause I like aging but it just an experiment...

Welcome Aboard, lots of knowledgeable people here.. Sounds like you have some history with winemaking. My 8 y/o daughter helps me now...

Welcome JJG53!! Right in the middle of the winemaking industry should make things a snap for you! I'm certain the "Italian tradition" has passed down the value of TIME to the winemaker. Let us know how the experiments turn out.

Just wanted to say I'm glad I found the site! Only 31 yrs old but me and my father have been making wine for the last 25 yrs together, me as the 5th generation of making wine, keeping up the Italian tradition since mid 1800's. Look forward to chatting with everyone...

Welcome, look forward to learning from what you and your father have done. I too got my start from my father and hope to pass it on to my son.

Back