Hello from the Deep South

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1187shooter

Junior
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm just getting into wine making, always wanted to try it but never pulled the trigger... My wife surprised me with a kit the other day and here I am...
Got my VDV Riesling aging away in the carboy right now, and I'm looking forward to many more in the future.
Cheers

Welcome from another newish homewinemaker. You joined the right forum for good advice, interesting discussions.

Welcome to a great forum, you will like it here. What part of the deep end are you at?

Thanks for the warm welcome...
I'm looking forward to this new adventure...
I'm in South Louisiana, which, as far as I'm concerned, is as 'Deep South' as you can get. I've been here a little over a year, and this is a completely different world than anywhere I've ever been in the US. (Including Central Florida)
Lots of new cultural experiences for my family, we are transplants from Colorado by way of Alaska...
On a winier note, one of my coworkers just gave me a cooler full of pears... going to go home and start getting them ready for the primary...

Cheers!
:b

Latest posts

Back