WineXpert California Sauvignon Blanc Rosé

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I pulsed them last week and they said the kit was on order just hadn't arrived yet. So hoping it arrives by 3/19 as well. FVW seems to not be playing the game as much lately.

Damm...they have a promotion until March 19 in which I think you pay no shipping charge if over $50, I think kits included....

They have a great flat rate shipping rate of $7.95, but kits not included. :(

They have a great flat rate shipping rate of $7.95, but kits not included. :(

yeah but I think this promo is a flat no shipping rate until the 19th.....
I quoted a kit online and after putting my shipping info the grand total was still showing the cost of the kit, no extra for shipping....unless I'm missing something....:ft

In stores around here today. Still on the fence though. Made the LE French Rose' a few years ago and really enjoyed that. But, having just bought the eclipse cab and sav blanc Saturday (both $40 off) and the RQ white yesterday, my card is still smokin.

see what SWMBO has to say.

cheers

I checked with HBS yesterday and they still say "its on order" so they don't have it either. You right coasters may get them sooner than us left coasters!

I got a Rock..........

maxresdefault.jpg

I assume you should be getting it delivered today....let us know the yeast for sure...:ft

You reading my emails and tracking my packages? :) Yes, according to the FedEx website, it was delivered, along with the cucumber melon sauvignon blanc.

Latest posts

Back