Hello all, just another newbie here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kromski

Junior
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you to all of you who take the time to answer the questions, and share your knowledge.

I started my first batch of wine a few weeks ago, and this forum was very helpful to me. I found answers to all my questions here. I was very intrigued reading about Skeeter Pee, and was thinking: "heck, I am going to have a bunch of slurry from my 10 gallon fermenting wine, why not give it a try?". So, now I am making SP, too :). I am going to post a question about it in that section of the forum.

I used Gamay grapes to make my wine. I see that they are not very common...

Cheers!
Kromski

Welcome aboard!! Glad the site has helped you along your way. Feel free to ask more questions as you go along.

I see the wine making addiction has already taken hold of you. Good luck; it usually gets worse before it gets better.

Welcome Kromski, glad to have you aboard and I see you will be needing to adjust some room in your house soon.

Thank you for your welcoming messages.

I am wondering about this becoming an obsession, myself. Before I was even aware of it, I realized I went from one beer making kit -present from my husband a few Christmases ago-, to having a fruit press, several 5 gal, 3 gal, and 1 gal carboys, fermenting vessels, all kinds of tools and yeasts, and my kitchen smells like a winery right now. :D

But I know why I am not afraid this is going to be an obsession: I have too many other hobbies and things I am doing.

:b
Kromski

Latest posts

Back