Happy national wine day!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today national wine day is celebrated in the US!

Can you believe that I still need to go to work on this of all days???

I still need to do my annual chores like trimming the bottle tree and breaking out the wine day music.

national-wine-day-may-25.png

To get you in the mood, here is my favorite wine day carol...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi04sX1-4rUAhXKSiYKHdvMAcoQ3ywIJDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzXt56MB-3vc&usg=AFQjCNH-QTEI9A5LE-LDwMJZCjF5uGAAwQ

How are you guys planning on celebrating this most auspicious holiday????

Best thing about National Wine Day?
The presents!:db

Bah humbug, this is nothing but an over commercialized holiday created by the grape industry with the sole intention of selling more wine. I, for one, reject the notion that wine should be celebrated ONE day a year. I call on all of you to share the joy of this holiday in your hearts AND in your glasses year round!
In the mean time - 9 hours till Wine O Clock here on the west coast.
Note, the wife and I have recently gone to a 4 day work week (seriously) meaning, Thursday is the new Friday, Cheers All!

Mike

@Kraffty... we are so jealous, wish we only had to work 4 days!!
Too bad we have other plans, I just got the email today from the Brazilian steak house. They should give better notice!!

wineday2017a.png

Bah humbug, this is nothing but an over commercialized holiday created by the grape industry with the sole intention of selling more wine. I, for one, reject the notion that wine should be celebrated ONE day a year. I call on all of you to share the joy of this holiday in your hearts AND in your glasses year round!
In the mean time - 9 hours till Wine O Clock here on the west coast.
Note, the wife and I have recently gone to a 4 day work week (seriously) meaning, Thursday is the new Friday, Cheers All!

Mike

We renamed Thursday as "First Friday" at my house. One more night to party!:db

Back