Greater Kansas City Cellarmasters Wine Classic

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salcoco

Veteran Wine Maker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 16th Annual Greater Kansas City Wine Classic will be conducted on January 24, 2015.

Entries for $8 will be accepted from Jan 2-10, 2015. Labels for $1 entry fee will also be judged.

Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded as well as prizes from our sponsors.

Visit our web site www.cellarmasters.org for details and our list of sponsors. Detailed information and entry forms are also available in the file attached.

View attachment 2015 wine classic packet.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm entering 2 of my wines in this one. It will be my first official competition.

that is correct. all wines are judged together regardless oj grape source or kit. Not necessarily a disadvantage as kit wines have one in the past and some have won Best of Show.

Is there a spot here for a floral wine? I've got a couple I might enter, one is a hibiscus wine.

Wow, tough crowd! LOL

Entered 3 of my best (kit wines with age) and got 2 medals (Silver and Bronze) and the one that won a Gold just up the road and across the Border in MO didn't even place! (CC Showcase Cab/Merlot)

Less than 5% of the medals given were Gold for reference.

Results Here

First official competition

Wow. I entered 2 and both won bronze for my first official competition. I'm happy with those results.

Latest posts

Back