Bill in Congress to limit direct wine sales

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep..that subject has been bandied about here,,,not sure what the topic name was....i contacted my congressional people.....they are...nevermind...i dont want to start that topic

Al Fulchino said:
yep..that subject has been bandied about here,,,not sure what the topic name was....i contacted my congressional people.....they are...nevermind...i dont want to start that topic

So Father Al..how do you feel about your politicians..LMAO

it depends on which ones...most of them are nothing but turncoats...too impressionable and coercible (sp?) to actually stand for any position for longer than ten seconds....

Teddy Roosevelt once said the business of america is business, i like teddy but he was wrong

the principles laid out in our founding documents by simple men is what the country is all about and is what gave rise to the incredible business opportunities in this land and in the world for that matter.....the business of america is principles...its nothing more than that...today america is a land of nothing really matters...all standards are relative to the needs at hand

ok...enough :)

Latest posts

Back