QuiToBee WineTasting Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only picture of the party. 75% of the people who were there are in the picture, I think.
smiley11.gif
smiley19.gif

2005-09-12_124427_itsabust.JPG

Sorry no one came, looks like you were ready, I spilled ice wine all
over the kitchen rug this morning, but it's OK, no one will ever see
it, just me and Polly.

Looks like you had enough wine for all of us!

It really is terrible when you go to all the work and expense in setting up and then people don't show. It is their loss since they will not get the variety of wines to sample as you have to offer.

Thanks Stinkie, Masta and Kaizen!

It doesn't seem all that bad when such nice people say such nice things.
smiley1.gif

And what they missed out on, Waldo has been blessed with. I now have 10 bottles of Martinas wine to sample Wooooo Hoooooooo. I thank you Martina and will certainly reciprocate if and when i ever get any wine ready to bottle.
smiley36.gif

2005-09-15_143939_martinas_wines.jpg

WOW WALDO,

You will have to put your tasting notes on the forum so we all can get and idea of Martina's wine making talent!!!

Enjoy and tell us about it
smiley17.gif

Ramona

Wow, Waldo! They look better in your place than they do in mine!

I hope you like them.
smiley1.gif

How come nobody lives on the west coast? For a sample like that I would drive at least 200 miles.

The tastings have begun with the Peach and it was excellent.Martina's wine making skills are my aspiration.I will defer with the "snob" terminology as whatever I tried to say within those parameters would surely reveal my ignorance of such. MArtina......IT WAS GOOD GIRL !!!

I am also researching food pairings with different wines. I know this is not an exact science but insofar as possible I want these tastings to be a learning session with the maximum ammount of education I can extract from themEdited by: Waldo

Waldo said:
MArtina......IT WAS GOOD GIRL !!!

smiley36.gif
Peach is still pretty young. I'll send you another bottle around Eastertime next year, and then you can tell me what you think!
smiley2.gif
Just remind me to do so!

Now, I'm not a seasoned winemaker like Hipiie is, but I am glad you like it.
smiley1.gif

Martina, My wife tells me that I am in my own little world when I am doing stuff with my wine, at least you had some company!! I certainly believe like the others that your company truly got to experience a wonderful treat that would last them a lifetime and the others, well...again, their loss!! and phoey on them!! Just keep doing what you love.

I hope that one day, I get to have a tasting party of my own.

Latest posts

Back