Member Bio’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon I can post a link to my pic on winepress for now, until I can get another pic? At least I shaved and got a haircut.

It's totally up to you, my dear. I seem to be one of the only ones (with Scott) who posted a picture in the Mugshot section...

smiley5.gif
smiley21.gif

2005-03-11_004636_me_&_wench.jpg
Well I wanted to wait till I had something in the bottle to stand by but here is a mug of me and the wench at Fright Fest.

Do you know what a pain it is to crop down a picture thats 2.9 mb to 150kb
smiley19.gif

If dnaman can get 6 carboys in his 1 bedroom apt. I'm going to have to work harder in my 30 X 60 log cabin! Strawberrys will be here first unless I take a que from medprez and try fiddlehead wine!

As in fiddlehead ferns?
smiley5.gif
OK.

Well I have a pic here on a floppy from home, Scott. Can you resize it from 150 KB? It was taken at 5 MP, then I cropped it down to 150 KB.

OK, this was taken this past saturday, 3-12-05, at Narrows campground on Greers Ferry Lake, here in north central Arkansas. We were on a roadtrip checking out campsites.
2005-03-14_183748_Narrows_campground_3-12-05.JPG
Edited by: Country Wine

You are one hot daddy, Glenvall. Hehehe!

Could that possibly be Van Halen on the tee?

No way! Lynyrd Skynyrd. Van Halen is good, Lynyrd Skynyrd was better.

FREEBIRD!!!!!!!! oh yes fiddlehead ferns yum yum...and where's the snow???all melt down there already?

PS you sorta look like John Lennon too.Edited by: AAASTINKIE

Nah, he really does look like JL. But he also has the impeccable charm of JL as well.

Now then country wine.......

those good lookin kids..........looks from their motherI assume?

Hi my name is Bob and I'm an alc.......er no sorry wrong place

My name is Bob and ive been making wine for just over a year, got into it because of the massive ammounts of fruit we have growing in our garden (1 acre) and the grapes growing in the greenhouse. We moved here just on two years ago and the first year gave away a lot of the fruit, and had to throw lots of it away. So looked for something else to do but eat it!

Im regional manager for the third largest driving school in the UK, taking care of recruitment and business training of new instructors.

other hobbies include conducting and playing in brass bands (yes really) but am retired from playing and concentrating on conducting.playing golf.

2005-03-16_093955_mad_bob.jpg

Photo of me in nice red jacket with shiny instrument

regards

Bob

Latest posts

Back