Hard Lemonade!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dufresne11

Reaction score
My thanks to all who helped me out with my hard lemonade project. It came out great! I bottled it last week and cracked a bottle the other night. I will go through my notes and post the recipe. It took some trial and error but I think I have it down perfect right now.

I am going to start another 3 gallon batch next week as I think this is going to fly out of the wine cellar.

A question I still have would be should I refrigerate it? I don't really have the space so I am hoping that storing it in my basement ( 60 degrees ) will be fine. I sorbated and P-Meta ' ed before I bottled.

Just keep a few bottles in the refridgerator and the rest are fine in the basement as long as you degassed and sorbated it with appropriate k-meta.

You are right though, it's gonna fly right outta there.

I have a few in the fridge so that it is cold if I want a drink. But if I can store it in the basement I would be thrilled. Thanks Steve

Ya best get to crackin on the next batch. Bet you will find out that stuff was bottled with the poof factor in it. Poof, turnaround and it is all gone. Glad it came out good, Arne.

Latest posts

Back