RJ Spagnols RQ 2018 - What you Making

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vabeachbear

Reaction score
Definitely I'm going to do the Tempranillo, always wanted to make one and have only seen it in the RQ series in a blend, never a straight one.

Shiraz-Viognier looks good to me. Did one that was a LR from WE a couple years ago and its one of my favorites.

Where do you guys purchase these online? My local store doesn't offer RJS.

Sounds like a good selection. I may do all four again, as I did with RQ2017.

Definitely going to make the Shiraz/Viognier! The Tempranillo also sounds appealing.

I'm a little surprised there is only one white offering this year, though.

Meh....

I only make Whites from kits. Riesling not doing it for me. Where is a Vino Verde or something different never offered in a kit?

I still have the WE LE Milagro (Spanish blend) on deck, but I may have to get the RJS LE Tempranillo, because I'm really enjoying Spanish wines right now.

They all look good to me. If I had to choose one would probably be the tempranillo. Does anyone know what to expect for pricing? Similar to EP?

They all look great, i just pre-ordered all 4 from my local RJS supplier.

They all look good to me. If I had to choose one would probably be the tempranillo. Does anyone know what to expect for pricing? Similar to EP?

I can't imagine them being priced much different than last year.

Not surprised on the 3 reds this time around, my local store still has a few of this years Chardonnay, the 2 reds sold out immediately. That said, I enjoy a good Riesling so I will be in for all 4 this time.

I'm going with the Shiraz Voignoir. The others look good but I also want the Passport Zinfandel Cabernet Petit Sirah (their spelling) and WE has not posted theirs yet. I'd love to get more but I'm pretty stocked with last year's Special Editions and Eclipse
Kits I was getting low and put a burst on.
Best wishes to all. Great to hear people's tweaks and impressions.

I'm going with the Shiraz Voignoir. The others look good but I also want the Passport Zinfandel Cabernet Petit Sirah (their spelling) and WE has not posted theirs yet. I'd love to get more but I'm pretty stocked with last year's Special Editions and Eclipse
Kits I was getting low and put a burst on.
Best wishes to all. Great to hear people's tweaks and impressions.

I as well will be picking up this kit

IMG_3923.PNG

Latest posts

Back