Vinmetrica SC-300 Group Buy (Discount)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

we5inelgr

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here is a message from the Sacramento Home Winemakers group, who are trying to get together 10 people in order to get a group buy discount on the Vinmetrica SC-300. I've already put my name in as one who is interested...I think they said there were a few more spots left to get to 10. Please note, the organizer (Gin) did say that this is open to all, but if you live outside of pick up range, the shipping cost to get the unit to you will be added to the $400.

Repost: Group Buy for the Vinmetrica SC-300 Analyzer
Posted on June 10, 2017 by Gin
The link to the analyzer’s details on the original blast didn’t work. Hopefully it will in this repost.

Contact Ganesh Kalyanaraman at [email protected].

10 Vinmetrica SC-300 Sulfite & pH/TA Wine Analyzer Kits
SHW member Ganesh Kalyanaraman is seeking ten (10) winemakers who are looking to go in on a group buy for 10 Vinmetrica SC-300 analyzers.

The analyzers allow the users to collect data on SO2, pH, TA, temperature, dissolved oxygen, residual sugar, and potassium. The kits includes: SC-300 meters, both electrodes, all reagents, pipettes, syringes, beakers, Bluetooth adapters and smartphone apps.

The group buy is being offered as part of Vinmetrica’s Kickstarter roll-out of their smartphone (Anroird or IPhone) apps and Bluetooth adapters. The total for the package is $400 per kit (value of $600) and the group purchase needs to be made by July 30th, to get the discount. Information on the specifics of the package can be found here.

http://www.sachomewine.com/repost-group-buy-for-the-vinmetrica-sc-300-analyzer/

:try

Hi all,

Here is a message from the Sacramento Home Winemakers group, who are trying to get together 10 people in order to get a group buy discount on the Vinmetrica SC-300. I've already put my name in as one who is interested...I think they said there were a few more spots left to get to 10. Please note, the organizer (Gin) did say that this is open to all, but if you live outside of pick up range, the shipping cost to get the unit to you will be added to the $400.

http://www.sachomewine.com/repost-group-buy-for-the-vinmetrica-sc-300-analyzer/

:try
I am interested in getting in on this group buy for 1 sc-300

Back