Vinmetrica SC-50

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdelli

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had trouble getting this to work? Just got one and when I plug it into my SC-300 and turn the dial it will never read anything but zero..... Suppose to dial it in to 20.....

How are you plugging the SC 50 into the SC300? I got in touch with Vinmetrica when I got mine as it wouldn't work at all when I plugged the 50 into the 300 with the RCA connection. When I used the single prong adapter it came with and plugged it into that connection, then it worked fine.

Thanks

sdelli,
any update on your SC-50 issue? I have the SC-300 too and was hoping to get the SC-50 add-on.

TXWineDuo

I had to send it back to Vinmetrica.... Tech support was not able to get it working. I had to send both of them back to get calibrated together.... Got them back but have not done mlf test yet... At least it does read and change the digits now when I hook up and turn the adjustment knob! I am guessing it should be ok now.... They did not charge me.

Latest posts

Back