What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doing my farewell tour in Parkersburg, WV, but making sure I keep in touch with the plant manager in order to take advantage of his persimmon crop in the fall. It's nice to know that my efforts were appreciated.

Just got my wife tickets to go see Alan Jackson at the York Fair, plus was reading up on entering some of my wine into the amateur wine-making event.

harleydmn, thats a great idea. I did not know anyone that made wine in my area when I started. It was by entering contests that I started meeting local people.

harleydmn, thats a great idea. I did not know anyone that made wine in my area when I started. It was by entering contests that I started meeting local people.
I'm excited about it, some of my wines are 18 months old and like to hear what they think of them.

Burning a personal day today to get a bunch of around-the-house stuff done. Then to go pick up the girl from college for the weekend.

I think I will try to start a batch of candy cane so it will be ready for Christmas, but I'm going to use up all the remaining boxes of candy canes....

I'm going to rack my Candy Cane this weekend, stabilize, degass and back sweeten. Then let it sit till it's time to add the Chocolate.

I am feeling more and more like a winemaker. I just got my bottle tree!. Man, that is gonna make it easier.

I know my wine will be much better now.

Did a taste test on the Cranberry/Pomegranate I started the beginning of December. It's not bad, but still has a bit of a bite to it. Only 3 month young yet. Hopefully by this summer it mellows a bit.

Painting again today. Got a coat on the basement. Did a bit of ice fishing first thing this morning and got NOTHING! Good day to paint I guess.

Just racked the Sauvignon Blanc to secondary. Later, I'll head out in hopes of scoring a good deal on some new snowboard boots. MIL is coming over to watch the kids tonight so I can take my lovely wife out for a nice dinner.

So much for starting a wine today... Took the girl to Walmart for her new contacts, then to the local big farmer market to meet with the people who want to sell my wines. The wife and daughter going out to a chick flick, so I get to watch the Ghost shows and maybe start a batch of Key Lime Pee....

Just filled my new 20l barrel my son surprised me with at Christmas. So far I think it is tight but have to wait and see. Would it be ok to put my CRP in there after i get it broke in with some cheaper reds? I got 4 inexpensive kits to try and get the initial break in period.

Thank God for Turbo Tax!!! Just finished my state and federal Taxes. I have no idea how people did it before these programs. How many trips did you have to make to the post office to pick up additional forms for deductions or taxes?

Thank God for Turbo Tax!!! Just finished my state and federal Taxes. I have no idea how people did it before these programs. How many trips did you have to make to the post office to pick up additional forms for deductions or taxes?

I agree Dan, I use TAXCUT, makes fileing a breeze. I usually do mine and the entire families taxes and if you buy the programs you get 5 free e files.

Amazon had a one day sale on all the H&R Block (formerly TaxCut) products last month. Picked up the deluxe version for $16.99 and like you said you get 5 free e-files. Hard to beat that.

I agree Dan, I use TAXCUT, makes fileing a breeze. I usually do mine and the entire families taxes and if you buy the programs you get 5 free e files.

Do you two know you can just file using free fill foldable forms? Doesn't t cost anything.

Latest posts

Back