Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swee! I think we will headed out that way this fall my husband was just talking about going to Tioga County for bear hunting.

Yeah, it looked large to me but I can't claim any experience in judging bear size. This other photo I took is with the bear passing by a gas line stake that the top of which measured 42" from the ground...

That is a big bear! That's why we don't go down to the creek at night w/o a flashlight. The canyon is infested with them, but you rarely see them (but do hear them on the bank when you throw some fish remains over the day before) since they are usually pretty reclusive and rarely walk around in the "wide open" during the day.

Well, I've had one in my cherry trees at 3 pm twice and at night. All on the trail cam.

Last night a Badger on the trail cam. That was a first!

The cam is right on a cherry tree in my driveway.

Love a woman who can handle a gun! Though I don't let my wife keep one in the house in case she'd have second thoughts about marrying me.

It amazed me as to how well some of the first time shooters performed. Interesting was how some shooters would suck with one particular semi or revolver and do really well with another that some other women had trouble shooting.

I am surprised that just hay bales would be sufficient to stop a higher powered pistol bullet.

I am surprised that just hay bales would be sufficient to stop a higher powered pistol bullet.

Are you joking and just forgot to add a Smiley?

The rifle and handguns were all .22 caliber. Not certain but I think the shotguns were all 20 gauge. The muzzle loaders were .50 caliber but shot with light loads so as not to produce a lot of recoil.

Latest posts

Back