Wine Kitz Cherry Chocolate Port

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks good! I will have to find a dealer who sells that brand. :p

Steve?

can't you get a distributers license and send some of those canadian kits to your poor relations in New Zealand?

I'm quite frustrated at the lack of choice over here.

Allie

Steve?

can't you get a distributers license and send some of those canadian kits to your poor relations in New Zealand?

I'm quite frustrated at the lack of choice over here.

Allie
Allie:

Unfortunatrely WineKitz is a franchise situation, and there is NO WAY I'm getting involved with a franchise. The other manufacturers...not sure I'm up to the hassles of it all.

Steve

Allie:

Unfortunatrely WineKitz is a franchise situation, and there is NO WAY I'm getting involved with a franchise. The other manufacturers...not sure I'm up to the hassles of it all.

Steve

awww.. but you're so good at all the kit stuff.. I can't help but feel, that you're going to waste over there.. I'll just import you and a container of kits then.. problem solved..

Allie ;)

awww.. but you're so good at all the kit stuff.. I can't help but feel, that you're going to waste over there.. I'll just import you and a container of kits then.. problem solved..
Allie ;)
Allie...6 years of running a Ferment on Premises, enjoying that job, and continuing to make kits now (although 4 at a time instead of up to 100 at a time).

Steve

Last edited:
That does sounde really good and thanks for sharing that info cp.

That does sounde really good and thanks for sharing that info cp.
Yeah, the cherry chocolate idea appeals to me a LOT. The kit is produced about 20 minutes from where I live, but the nearest store is an hour or so away.

Since I'm diabetic I'm supposed to avoid sweet wines. But maybe!!!

Steve

I was glad to have the pan lined with parchment for cherry chocolate. I made these with frozen berries I soaked in wine for a week. :b

Latest posts

Back