Pics won't upload

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
HELP!!! tried uploading some pics like I used to but keep getting an error and nothing loads

BOB

There is a problem but when it doesnt load the first time try again and you will see the filke in the list to the left of the screen and select it and it will upload. Its twice the work though so Photobucket is the easier way to go!

The pic info doesn't show on the screen so I can't tell what Im doing. How do I get a photo from photobucket to my new post??? Sorry Im computer stupid
smiley5.gif

BOB

Open the photobucket page where your pic is and then hold your cursor over the pic you want and a dropdown box will open. Click on the very bottom one called IMG code and that automatically copies it for you. Then go to your post here and under your writing paste it in by right clicking and selecting paste. It will insert the pic for you then. Just dont delete that pic from photobucket or it will erase the pic on this site!

Latest posts

Back