Price increase notice - Allinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone on this forum who has supported the All in One Wine Pump. For those of you that have not purchased one yet, I am giving you an opportunity to buy one before a price increase. As some of you know, I have kept the pump at the lowest price possible. Over the past year, the cost of materials has increased and I unfortunately must pass this onto you, the customer. The new price will be $245.00, with free shipping in continental U.S., effective March 1 ,2013. I apologize for any inconvenience. This product will always be held to high quality standards and service and will always be made in the U.S.A..

Last edited:
This product will always be held to high quality standards and will always be made in the U.S.A..

Steve I think you left out the word "service" in addition to high quality standards. Your product is worthy the price and we thank for keeping the price as low as you did for as long as you did. For you to give customers a 6 week window to make the decision before the price goes up is awesome.

This product will always be held to high quality standards and will always be made in the U.S.A..

Steve I think you left out the word "service" in addition to high quality standards. Your product is worthy the price and we thank for keeping the price as low as you did for as long as you did. For you to give customers a 6 week window to make the decision before the price goes up is awesome.

Thanks Dan !
I just updated it

Just came off unemployment (since March), hope to save enough before the price increase! This is definitely at the top of my wish list.

Yes - that is all I ever used is paypal - which will also accept credit cards if you do not have an account with paypal

Thanks Steve, just ordered mine on the 21st. :) Hope to get it soon, got a little time off, and 18 gallons of wine, and beer to rack! :) Glad I got in under the wire too! Everything is going up up up. :(

ordered mine last night cant wait! i have 7, 6 gallon carboys full and waiting

Last edited:
So glad I saw this post. I really appreciate the heads up Steve! Now I have the perfect excuse to get this bad boy ordered!

This is awesome, Steve should be seeing an influx of orders - just ordered me one too!

You made me pull the trigger after hemming and hawing for 6 months +

So everyone sure likes these things I'm going to try one out!!

Merry Late Christmas-Me!

Just emailed Steve. My birthday yesterday and guess what my beautiful wife said I could have!!!!!!!!!!! Two kits in secondary, two bulk aging, waiting to be bottled with the new unit, and two ready to mix on. Can't wait! :HB

i got mine thursday been playing in water to get used to it boy this thing sure is nice

Got mine yesterday, looking forward to "playing" with it Tuesday! First chance I'll have to get to it. Steve, thank you!

Just ordered mine. After a few snafu's bottling last weekend, I can easily justify this purchase now. Also means less equipment to clean/store (no autosiphons, degassing whips, or bottling wands), which I love. Now if time would just speed up a little so I could get it and start bottling/racking/degassing NOW ;)

I posted the comment below in the beer bottling thread but don't know how many saw it there so will copy it here. I didn't realize that you can still get one for the old price so it is even more of a bargain for a short time. I have had mine for about 6 months and love it. By the way, does anybody want a good bargain on a never used Ferrari Auto Bottle Filler that was made redundant when I got the all-in-one?

"I also want to say that the all-in-one pump is the best investment I have made for a "non-essential" piece of wine/beer equipment. (Non-essential in that you can get by without one but you will never understand why you did once you get it). It is well worth its new price and Steve's customer service is second to none."

Bob

Got mine today. Racked/degassed 2 carboys as soon as I could get it hooked up. How did I ever get by without this? You can accomplish the same thing manually, but I have never had a wine degas so well in such a short time. I have looked at vacuum degassing for 2 years. Almost bought a pump from Wade but didn't have the money then. Steve hooked me up now and it came with everything I needed plus a spare part just in case. I have not bottled yet but I can not believe how great this works. Steve has hands down the best customer service you can ask for. Just got a PM from him to make sure I saw a new thread about degassing and to make sure I was doing OK. Said he would phone me to help me if need be, but I used his directions that came with it and had no problems. I can't wait to bottle with this! Now that I see how good it works, I'm going to get the parts I need to filter with the all in one and sell my Mity vac and mini jet! Thanks Steve for making this available and giving us the heads up for a price increase. Also thanks to all of you for he information on how to use vacuum pumps and all the reviews that helped me finally make up my mind. :b

Latest posts

Back