This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent ball to have throwm Wade. All of us in here spend alot of time together and to see pictures like this is great, makes it seem like we know each other to be able to identify each other with a photo. I pictured you as the executive type making wine when the boss wasn't looking!:h
Troy

Me, Im a grungy dust covered sweating factory wood worker with a decent roof over my head, thats it!

Wade, don't forget the moments spent next to the still pond...with the birds chirping!

Smurfe, you gotta see it, it's great! I hope she sends it your way.
troy

Heres one more, when I was 24 ish. Next time you complain about the high price of seafood, I invite you to be here. i used to be a bit more crazy, and for some of you in the US, you may have seen the "Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery Channel. I lost a few friends out there, now I just make my own wine and reflect on the way "it used to be". Making our own wine is safer and more enjoyable than this. But once a fisherman....always a fisherman.
Troy

ArcticSid in the crazy time.jpg

Wade, when you clear all that dust and grime off, you still have a beautiful family behind you. That is worth more than anything you could ever brew, make, or hope for.(was gonna give you the regular smiley but I think the smiley with the computer smashed him)
Troy
:b

Wow nice to put faces to names! :r

Here am I!

Which look do you like best? Im going with the blck hair one myself!!!:f

Web pats.jpg

Web black_hair 004.jpg

collette F.jpg

OMG I'd forgotten about those Coll!

Have you still got the pics of us shopping in K'mart? ( wearing the horrible coats?)

I can't find it in my files....

Allie

Oh Man!!!, I just know for sure I am going to get in trouble either way on this.:f Coll, oh God, this is going to get me in trouble. I pictured you as a middle aged woman with tattoos and piercings enjoying art and life around you and listening to the Squeeze. That doesn't mean I don't think you are not lovely, because you are! I am glad to see you finally, now when i post I know who I am posting to.(a middle aged woman with tattoos), oh God thats gonna get my *** kicked good!! I did, cracks me up! LOL. I pictured you as a rocker Mom out partying with her daughters. (Man, I am in so much trouble) I have to leave now.
Troy
:b

Lmao Troy..

I don't think Coll has even one tattoo!

She's terribly reserved actually.. cardigan wearing, handbag at the crease of her elbow, skirt just below kneelength and sensible shoes.....

Allie

ROTFLMAO, Oh man that is so funny!! No kidding! Thats how I pictured her. I am terrified to say what I pictured you as Allie. I thought you were like rocker moms. God I am in so much trouble now.:f

( There I go again.) LOL:b heres one at you and Coll.
Troy
(PS, don't get me wrong, I am tyhe first one to step up in defense of a lady, or a child. Especially a Mom. Mess with that and I will show you something Obama doesn't know I have!!!!!)

Last edited:
LUC, be as you are, and I think the avatar is a fine representation of you. I think you still need to smoke a pipe. :h
Troy

This is a picture of my family taken this past october at the Food & Wine Fest at Epcot.

picture.php

This is great.!:h Girl I thought you were some country girl with a cowboy hat and a horse. Nice to meet you semi-in person:b
Troy

Hehe I gotta remember to tell that to my friends. My posting 'voice' sounds like a cowgirl. I'm more of a structured outdoor kind of girl. I don't even take my students outside when the weather is nice, because i don't want to sit on the grass.

I have to say that so far no picture matches the image in my head.

Boozehag: the pic with the cig is awesome. That looks like you were having a good time at the party.

Allie: your paintings are beautiful. I can only manage watercolors during the summer and not very good ones either.

WSG

Last edited:
Boozehag
The picture of you in the red dress & blondle hair, you slightly remind me of Heather Lockleer [last name spelling??]

Latest posts

Back