Rabbit corkscrew

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobF

Reaction score
I tend to shy away from trendy, high priced doodads. I had seen the rabbit corkscrew a few places for as much as $50. No thanks ...

Well, my sis gave me one she picked up at Costco for $10 - a real Rabbit!

This thing is super-squirrel-secret kool. I prolly still wouldn't spend $50 for one, but I'd pay $20 for sure.

If you haven't tried one, make sure you do when you get a chance.

A friend got a Waring Pro cordless wine opener for a house warming gift he thought it was so great he gave them out to friends and family for Christmas/birthdays/ and other gifts a year or so ago. I was a lucky recipient, I also liked it so much I gave them to all my family and friend 2 years ago.

My girlfriend has always had trouble opening wine bottles, and opens them with ease with this thing

I liked it so much I pitched my rabbit, along with most of my other gimmick corkscrews.

Link
http://www.waringproducts.com/ret/catalog/product.php?product_id=72&cat_id=5

I also have the cordless opener and love it. I would never get rid of any of my other openers. I keep a couple waiter corkscrews in my wine cellar and a rabbit in the kitchen drawer. I use them all especially when we are having a party.

I had a friend of ours give us a rabbit corkscrew as a gift last year. She came over for wine a few times and figured it would be a good gift. We use it all the time.

I had a friend of ours give us a rabbit corkscrew as a gift last year. She came over for wine a few times and figured it would be a good gift. We use it all the time.

It's a mixed blessing. I used to be the only wine bottle opener in the house. Now SWMBO goes to the wine racks any time she feels like it :)

I guess I need to step up production!

Latest posts

Back