WineXpert Eclipse Forza

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of our sponsors are willing to sell this for $144 shipped to Northern IL, I'll buy one. Send me a PM.

I sent an email to my favorite, and online sponsor of this site, LabelPeelers and he is waiting for some other info.

I'd rather pay 30 bucks more than purchase 1 single thing for less from the unmentionable.... My 2€

Last edited:
I'd rather pay 30 bucks more than purchase 1 single thing for less from the unmentionable.... My 2€
It would appear that if I do buy from them my posts will be deleted from this forum as was my last one. Unbelievable!!!

Gail at WE told me it was like: It is a big, bold red. It is a blend similar to a Super Tuscan. If was comparing it to an Amarone or Valpolicella it is more along the lines of an Amarone.

Last edited:
It would appear that if I do buy from them my posts will be deleted from this forum as was my last one. Unbelievable!!!
Without knowing, I mentioned them and had a post deleted as well. The moderator explained why in a PM and included a link to the relevant thread. That was good enough for me. If you don't like the rules associated with the forum, there's a pretty easy solution....

Edit to add: The thread explains exactly why the site name can't be used on the forum. It is black and white. I don't know why anyone would remain upset after seeing the explanation.

Last edited:
Here's the deal.

Want to discuss that site? Don't do it here. I don't know what's difficult about that concept.

They started something, not us. We responded to it, and since we live in a time where anyone can take anyone else to court for ant reason, real or imagined, we now have to moderate our right to free speech.

Welcome to the new America. Don't like it? Don't give people money that they in turn use to threaten frivolous lawsuits.

Will your post be removed if you discuss it? Yes. I'm not taking any risk. Regardless of whether or not the people not being discussed would win a court case it would it take time and resources we don't have.

Stop.

The Admin team is not the enemy. People who threaten lawsuits over the truth are.

I hate to support them for what they are doing with their pricing but I really like the sounds of this kit. Looks like a great candidate for my first attempt at barrel aging.

There are lots of really good Amarone "style" kits out there. Don't like MAP? Vote with your wallet and snag something else that is available and is a known product to be good.

Latest posts

Back