What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CC Showcase Lodi Old Vine Zin. Started 21 months ago. It's nice, but I never got it fully degassed ( it was one of my first wines). There is just a hint of CO2 left. This one is definitely on my "do again" list. I have 11 bottles left.
I did a Lodi Old Zin a few years back. The juice in Canada is very pricey, but if I could keep my hands off of it for a year, it would be another great wine to start. I love the richness, and the flavors of this Old Vine Zin. Well done... make some more!!

Ever have one of those days when yoiu have to fight it from the minute you wake up? That's what good home brew is for...

View attachment 72768

This is my pre-severe weather session. Tomorrow's gonna be ... uh ... FUN.

Yes, good luck tomorrow. I saw a weathermap graphic of the affected area, saw Huntsville, and thought of you.

Only store I know that sells this is 20 miles away. I bought their last one on the shelf over a year ago, liked it. A buddy and me took the trip today. Hey, I like it, so they surely won't have it when I get there. Had four, so I bought two. Pour it in a glass and you are finished. Sip away. You'd never know it's 70 proof, sipping on it. By glass #2, there's nothing that'll bother ya anymore. Glass #3 and you can't feel your face. 🤣 I have not yet started my session, so I can still type! :p If I'm on here later, typing "wut the heeeel myn," you'll know why! $15.99 a bottle, not bad at all...

IMG_2120.jpg

Only store I know that sells this is 20 miles away. I bought their last one on the shelf over a year ago, liked it. A buddy and me took the trip today. Hey, I like it, so they surely won't have it when I get there. Had four, so I bought two. Pour it in a glass and you are finished. Sip away. You'd never know it's 70 proof, sipping on it. By glass #2, there's nothing that'll bother ya anymore. Glass #3 and you can't feel your face. 🤣 I have not yet started my session, so I can still type! :p If I'm on here later, typing "wut the heeeel myn," you'll know why! $15.99 a bottle, not bad at all...

View attachment 73062

We will all just think you are texting on a phone or tablet. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Latest posts

Back