What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made Mrs. S_G's favorite dish of Romano beans with onions and garlic, braised with tomatoes, seasoned with fresh basil; corn-off-the-cob (paprika, butter, and garlic powder); sautéed spinach with LOTS of garlic, EVOO, and lemon juice; and grilled salmon with a lemon/butter/garlic/cilantro sauce. All so good!

IMG_0959.jpgIMG_0960.jpgIMG_0964.jpg

Smoked a chicken and a turkey breast (hotel type) over the weekend. Lots of leftovers, so asked the boss if she'd rather have a chicken or turkey pesto dish, tomato based dish or nachos. She went with turkey nachos. Easy button pushed.

Mine had turkey, a sliced San Marzano tomato from the driveway garden, black beans, NY sharp cheddar cheese, cilantro and some chipotle taco sauce. Yum!

Sorry, started eating dinner before I took the image.

9-8-20_nachos.jpg

Oh, I had one of my usual suppers. But the camera-to-computer handoff is not cooperating...

We had sautéed beet greens (onions, sherry, lemons), leftover grilled green beans, baked 'taters, and some on-sale-because-they-were-expiring bacon-wrapped sirloin pieces, which I served with chimichurri sauce. Also roasted the stems of the beet greens, served with pecorino.

Honestly, the chimichurri sauce was the highlight of the meal! :slp

Latest posts

Back