Scored!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was this blond at the grocery store when I walked in....LOL I wish!

On my way out to pick up 5 more five gallon carboys on Craigs list. $10.00 each!

HA HA It got even better. So this real nice guy is a homesteader and has it all figured out. He buys juice in the buckets, lets it ferment and then racks one time into a gallon plastic milk jugs with no chemicals at all. We're talking ten buckets of juice at a crack. Then they bottle or drink from the jug. So now that he has it all figured out he's getting rid of the carboys. When the other ten are empty this fall he'll be contacting me.

Over the long haul.... the extra carboys and the expense involved with them will be less than the child support that comes with the grocery blonde. I think you made the right choice.
angel.gif

Dan, You should show he forum a picture of all the caboys you aready have sitting on the floor ready to go. LOL

I have 50 empty carboys at the moment. I could fill them all from barrels I have full, but will keep for harvest and small batches.

Nice score Dan.

Dan, You should show he forum a picture of all the caboys you aready have sitting on the floor ready to go. LOL

I would rather see pictures of the blonde ...

Latest posts

Back