I'm so excited!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he also warn you about the......addiction?? FYI, you can get cheap carboys off Craigslist. Might as well start collecting now. This place is where you go for therapy. :b

Go to a birthday party and you get presents!

My brother is a beer brewer , he tried out wine making but fell off that wagon since a strawberry wine came out too dry for his taste and was entering a lot of home brew contests (btw he won) however I did give the coolest present (rock em sock em robots) and since the carboy and fermenter were just sitting around he gave them to me since I'll will put them to good use

Don't get that carboy wet, I swear that is how they multiply. Pretty soon you end up with 30 carboys and over 1000 bottles of wine and no place to store it all.

This week end I moved some bottles into the rack and in so doing I emptied out a cardboard wine bottle box....I was so freaking happy!! I could box up another case of wine.....AND HUNT FOR A PLACE TO PUT IT!

We really like our small house...but we really need a big cellar for wine, veggie canning, meat freezers, and just dry cool storage space.

Time to put some work in now !

Waiting till tomorrow me and my fiance are cleaning up our basement our landlord said we can fix it up as we desire so we're hoping the work table and shelves are in good condition so tomorrow I'll be starting a concoction since my 1 gal strawberry has started bubbling (today more then yesterday)

Did he also warn you about the......addiction?? FYI, you can get cheap carboys off Craigslist. Might as well start collecting now. This place is where you go for therapy. :b

No but my dad (who is a winemaker) did and he named off all of the wine he has made, he says rice was his favorite

Don't get that carboy wet, I swear that is how they multiply. Pretty soon you end up with 30 carboys and over 1000 bottles of wine and no place to store it all.

My future father in law is a wine drinker and I'm getting married in May so my bridesmaids will be receiving them my dad and brother are getting some hmmm I wonder could I add carboys to my bridal registry

Latest posts

Back