Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fall in Northern NM.

22713399_1687913491279850_1386701186020797608_o.jpg

These pics are from yesterday's work party. A club member recently broke his wrist and was unable to get his wood cut, split and stacked.

Our club president wrote in an email last evening...

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! - a bunch of club members and neighbors all showed up to help out Tom and Sylvia Sumner with their firewood. In just 2 1/2 hours all wood was cut, spit and stacked. Chain saws = 4, Log spitters = 3, Tractors = 1, Volunteers = 17......smiles and laughter......infinite!!

Have a great fall!

Lambs Creek Sportsman's Club
( www.lambscreeksc.org )"

IMAG1129[1].jpg

IMAG1134[1].jpg

IMAG1133[1].jpg

IMAG1135[1].jpg

IMAG1138[1].jpg

These pics are from yesterday's work party. A club member recently broke his wrist and was unable to get his wood cut, split and stacked.

Our club president wrote in an email last evening...

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! - a bunch of club members and neighbors all showed up to help out Tom and Sylvia Sumner with their firewood. In just 2 1/2 hours all wood was cut, spit and stacked. Chain saws = 4, Log spitters = 3, Tractors = 1, Volunteers = 17......smiles and laughter......infinite!!

Have a great fall!

Lambs Creek Sportsman's Club
( www.lambscreeksc.org )"
Bill,

So nice that you "helped" them. But looks like on the right of the image they have a few years of wood supply...what gives?

Bill,

So nice that you "helped" them. But looks like on the right of the image they have a few years of wood supply...what gives?

Craig, I don't know. I don't know that Tom or Sylvia even asked for the work party. Our Club President asked for volunteers and I was one of those who answered the call.

Back