Vineco New range replacing Kenridge Showcase

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willj

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else had noticed that the Kenridge Showcase ranges has been discontinued and replaced by a new range called 'Atmosphere'?

http://www.vinecowine.com/products/atmosphere

I questioned Vineco about the new range and this was their response:

"The launch of Atmosphere is not a re-branding of Kenridge Showcase. Atmosphere is an exciting new selection of wine kits with improved quality. Our most popular KRS wine styles are included, along with four new offerings.
Atmosphere is truer to varietal style with optimized alcohol levels and enhanced body, making it more comparable to commercial wine portfolios."

Will probably be a few months before they arrive in the UK (assuming we get them, hopefully we will). Would be interested if anyone else will be giving them a try and finding out how they compare to the old Kenridge Showcase range.

Will

Sounds like the Kenridge version of Eclipse. Although Kenridge describes the Showcase line as 'the pinnacle of premium'.

The atmosphere line is 16 L with no grape pack , it is not the top of the line . Should have similar pricing like other 16 L kits like WE Selection or RJS CRU Select lines. :b

I questioned the LHBS on the phasing out the Ultimate Estate Reserve 17L 8 week kits and the release of a new 16L 6 week kit. They assured me the atmosphere will be a superior wine in every way. Apparently that also includes the price.

Pass

I questioned the LHBS on the phasing out the Ultimate Estate Reserve 17L 8 week kits and the release of a new 16L 6 week kit. They assured me the atmosphere will be a superior wine in every way. Apparently that also includes the price.

Pass

Well, the price is certainly in the atmosphere. ;)

sounds all the more reason to me to make a everyday kit even better..:h

These kits are now available in the UK for a reasonable £74.95, the same price as the kits they replaced. Makes the US pricing seem a bit odd.

Latest posts

Back