All in one wine pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmony24

Reaction score
Does anyone on here use the all in one wine pump? I have heard nothing but good things about this machine. Any negatives? I'm ready to buy one.

All I can say is buy one. You will not regret it. I bought mine a couple of months ago and love it so much I talked my son in law into getting one for my daughter for Christmas. He is going to be a hero.

After making a royal mess this weekend trying to rack from one carboy to another I will be ordering one tomorrow.

I got mine and love it. The only regret I have is not finding one sooner to save my back from lugging full carboys around.

Get the filter attachment setup also, you will not regret that either.

Shoot I had just bought mine and used it once and saw someone on craigslist with one for sale, if I had the extra cash at the time I would have bought it as a spare.

Waiting for mine to show up this week...I have two full 5 gallon carboys waiting to try it out!!!!

Love mine. Easy to use for racking, degassing and bottling.
I really like using it for bottling

Awesome!! I ordered mine. When racking can both carboys be at the same level or does one have to be lower?

you can even rack from the floor to the table. So the can be level, or you can have one higher than the other. When bottling you want the carboy lower than your bottles.

I'm 95% sure I know the answer to this already, but can this pump be used with better bottles too, or just glass carboys?

I'm 95% sure I know the answer to this already, but can this pump be used with better bottles too, or just glass carboys?

You should be able to pull from a better bottle with no problem, but not into one. The empty bottle has to be able to withstand a vacuum.

Last edited:
Correct, it won't work as a rreceiving bottle, but you can rack it into a better bottle on the floor and then vacuum it into your glass carboy on the table and still never have to lift a heavy carboy.

I got mine and love it. The only regret I have is not finding one sooner to save my back from lugging full carboys around.

Get the filter attachment setup also, you will not regret that either.

Shoot I had just bought mine and used it once and saw someone on craigslist with one for sale, if I had the extra cash at the time I would have bought it as a spare.
I didn't see the filter attachment on the allinonewinepump.com site. Did I miss it?

Thanks. I just purchased a barrel. As soon as I can afford it, the pump will be my next purchase. I hoping it will be within the next two months. I will definitely get the parts list for the filter.

Sorry for not having it posted on the website yet -

But here are the pics of what you are going to need in order to filter properly
You will need 2 of the barb adapters - which can be typically bought at most hardware stores - make sure they are nylon or plastic.

filter-set barb for housing.jpg

filter setup.jpg

Latest posts

Back