Big and Bold again!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the way to start who's next last season we had 30 entries ,are you in?

I'm in, just waiting for the weather to cool, 104 tomorrow they say:a

Folks,

I prefer to not publish my name and address for all the world to see. Kind of silly, but if you need the address, just PM me and I will respond. thanks.

Folks,

I prefer to not publish my name and address for all the world to see. Kind of silly, but if you need the address, just PM me and I will respond. thanks.

Not at all silly. Anyone can see the posts from anywhere. Very smart on your part!

I'm in, but I figured you knew that.

How many are in johnt and what do you see for a time frame?

So far, I have received no entries (which is fine).

I have said that, since this is being held in December, that folks should wait until the weather cools a bit.

Not sure what you mean by "Time Frame".

Ok people let's get ready for this wine contest start sending...

Big red contest

who's in ????? lets get this contest on the road again..:u:u:u:u:wy:u:u:u:u:u

OK folks, just 38 days until the competition. So far, Amanda is the only entry received.

Time to start thinking about sending in you entries!

I k ow this is strange considering but I took a package to the local post office to send some wine to my sister. I was told I could not mail wine without a licence. How do you get around that. I was going to mail in an entry but now I am not sure I can. Thanks

I k ow this is strange considering but I took a package to the local post office to send some wine to my sister. I was told I could not mail wine without a licence. How do you get around that. I was going to mail in an entry but now I am not sure I can. Thanks

Say its salad dressing. Or steak marinade.

Use UPS. If I'm not mistaken, it is illegal to send wine via USPS. If asked, I say its vinegar or steak marinade.

True. It is actually a federal offense to send by USPS. For UPS or FedEx, it is against their policy, as I understand it, but not illegal (unless it is otherwise an illegal shipment). Agree with Jim: send it by UPS or FedEx and call it marinade.

Note: IANAL.

Latest posts

Back