• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clay Tile Wine Rack FS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35mm

Junior
Reaction score
We recently purchased a home that has a wine cellar in the basement. Unfortunately my wife and I are not wine connoisseurs so the one bottle of wine currently in our house doesn't deserve it's own room. Because of this the wine cellar is going to become a laundry room (sacrilege to you guys, I know).

The wine rack is made up of 300 12 inch clay tiles with a 4 inch inside diameter. The tiles are stacked so it makes and 80 inch by 80 inch rack. They can be stacked in a different configuration if you would like.

I am looking to sell these tiles. I don't think shipping is an option so you will have to pick them up. I am in Columbus Ohio. I have no idea what these are worth so make an offer.

Email me at [email protected]

IMG_20111130_193636.jpg

IMG_20111130_193829.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen this done before. Too bad you can't use them as someone went through a lot of work and money. I don't think the farmers even use this tile any more. IMO I would put them on Craigs list for free to the first person that came with help to remove them all at once. It would save you the labor and free up the space.

You may get a "hit" on them as we have a lot of members in the Central Ohio area. Good luck!!

I personally love that old world look, too bad you are so far away!!!!!

I agree with Wade, I love that Old World look and it is a shame you are so far away. I would have scooped them right up!

Do you have room for a semi-truck to park outside of where these are located?

Do you have room for a semi-truck to park outside of where these are located?

Not in my driveway but my neighbors own a towing company and have a lot a hundred or so yards away.

Not in my driveway but my neighbors own a towing company and have a lot a hundred or so yards away.

well if you can't get rid of them locally, let me know. I may be able to help you out!

Little slow on the reply, are you still looking to sell this? What part of Columbus are you in?

I would send them an email, they left their email address at the end of their post and they probably dont frequent this site as they appear to not be wine people!

Latest posts

Back