Hello from Wisconsin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverRyan

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all! I have been making wine for the past two years, it has been a blast. So far I have only made wine from Winexpert kits, they are very easy to do and have turned out great!

Now I am going to venture on to making true homemade wine and I thought this forum would be very beneficial to my journey.

Thanks in advance for all the help and knowledge from everyone!

Welcome to the Forum. I grew up in Brodhead..

Hello all! I have been making wine for the past two years, it has been a blast. So far I have only made wine from Winexpert kits, they are very easy to do and have turned out great!

Now I am going to venture on to making true homemade wine and I thought this forum would be very beneficial to my journey.

Thanks in advance for all the help and knowledge from everyone!

Welcome to the forum!

I was about two years into wine making and only had RJS and one MM kit under my belt. Found this Dragon Blood recipe which opened the adventure into my fruit/country wine making. Probably now do ~1/3 fruit/country wines and the rest still kits and one juice bucket. May expand a little more into juice buckets this coming fall as I'm only an hour or so drive from NYs Seneca Lake wine region.

Danger Dave's Dragon Blood Wine ... http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41825&highlight=danger+dave%27s

Latest posts

Back