Wine bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brigitte

Reaction score
Good evening.
Does anyone have a source for purchasing wine bottles? We are a small vineyard hoping to be a smallish winery and are looking for a source of new bottles .. we don’t need 1000’s but the cheapest we can find are about $14/case at local wine brew store. I have space and am willing to buy more than I need at present which will be around 300-500 or so.
Any help appreciated
Brigitte

Thank you. I figured as much. Was wondering an actual name of a source.

I was able to get 100s over a few months by asking neighbors. It was suggested here to check with higher priced restaurants.

Where are you, Brigitte? I have the idea you are in Canada, but I may be wrong...

Have you looked at Shore Container?

Only $1 cad for bottles here in western canada, most expensive place in town is only $1.20 cad a bottle, im friends with the lady at our local wine shop, she charges me $10 a case, and she sends them through a commercial sanitizer before i pick them up.

Smok1.. cool deal for you. Now if I were only closer to Canada [emoji1063] I

try googling packaging options direct phone number 855-754-3728 they are out of st. Louis, they had flint 750 claret for 7.90 a case you would have to check shipping or if you could drive to pick up since your not that far good luck

Kgrabow yes we could make
That drive ! That might be a winner ! Thank you so much !

There are lots of wineries in Missouri. If I were you I would find a nice friendly small winery and see if you can't piggy back some cases of new bottles onto their orders. They will be much cheaper. Even if you pay the winery a little more for them than what they pay for the bottles and shipping, it will be much less expensive.

we use All American Container and they are nationwide. I pay 7.84 a case for any amount for clear or antique green mid punt. Very nice and easy to work with. If you are doing a winery, you have to use new bottles.

try googling packaging options direct phone number 855-754-3728 they are out of st. Louis, they had flint 750 claret for 7.90 a case you would have to check shipping or if you could drive to pick up since your not that far good luck

I got real exited when I saw Packaging Options' bottle prices but got floored by their shipping rates, $64 for 4 cases. For small bottle orders, I've found MoreWine to have the best delivered costs for wine bottles.

Latest posts

Back