Packlab Cornucopia kit instructions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefman

Reaction score
Does anyone have kit instructions for a Cornucopia Coconut Francasi Kit?
Mine got lost in the move from Maryland.

These should be it, they are attached as a pdf. They read across so you have to put the pages beside each other. Where did you find that kit? That company went belly up, this was one of my wife's favorite wines.

View attachment directions.pdf

Thanks, that's what I needed. Thank you!!
I got this kit over a year ago on Ebay.
I started it late last summer and then I moved before I could finish it. It sat all winter (I racked it off the lees), and I'm just getting around to finishing it as well as a Skeeter pee, and a batch of peach I made as well.
I'll let you know how it turns out. Send me your address and I'll send your wife a couple of bottles.
I hear that Wine expert bought much of the Paklab kit inventory. I wonder what they did with it?

I split the one of these I did into two 3 gallon batches and added 4 oz of Brewer's Best Chocolate flavoring to one of them. The Coconut was good but the Chocolate Coconut one was what everyone wanted more of. I still have a few bottles of each in my reserve and I have orders not to give any more away.

I see Fontana Fruit Wine Making Kits on Amazon that seem a lot like the Cornucopia kits just not as many flavors but around the same price.

Joeswine started a thread on making this kit over in recipes.

Latest posts

Back