Vineco Passport Petit Verdot arrived

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsiddall

Reaction score
My LHBS called today to inform me my Passport Petit Verdot LE kit was in stock. Looking forward to this one.

I ordered mine from FVW, so I would imagine it should ship soon. I already have 7 kits waiting for primary, but this one might need to cut in front of at least a few of those...

This is one LE kit that I passed on, but I may try to find at a later date. It was tempting. Very tempting.

Get to work! :)

I am going to have to partially bottle an MM Amorosso and rack it into an 11.3 l carboy to free up a 22.7 l carboy to make room for this, and then figure out how to fit in the Pinot Gris come January!

Otherwise I may end up with a backlog like Brian55 :)

I am going to have to partially bottle an MM Amorosso and rack it into an 11.3 l carboy to free up a 22.7 l carboy to make room for this, and then figure out how to fit in the Pinot Gris come January!

Otherwise I may end up with a backlog like Brian55 :)

I took advantage of a whole slew of holiday sales, plus all the LE's I had pre-ordered. I should be set for kits until near the end of 2015. :mny

I took advantage of a whole slew of holiday sales, plus all the LE's I had pre-ordered. I should be set for kits until near the end of 2015. :mny

I have a hard time saying no to sales so I bought enough kits to last me until late 2015 as well. I mostly make wine in the winter/spring as spring/summer find me quite busy outdoors.

I have a hard time saying no to sales so I bought enough kits to last me until late 2015 as well. I mostly make wine in the winter/spring as spring/summer find me quite busy outdoors.

I try to make at least one kit per month, to help keep supply up with demand.. :d

Latest posts

Back