Hello from central MS.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoiledRotten

Reaction score
Just making it over from WineMakingTalk. Trying to get my feet wet in the hobby of wine-making. Getting great info from the other site, but if a person is going to increase his net worth in the market, he has to diversify. Same with increasing the learning process; you have to diversify over several sources. Looking forward to getting to know you guys/gals and learning what I can so in time, I'll be able to help other newbies. Thanks for having me. I've already got my wish list going at the FVW Toy store.
smiley2.gif

Welcome to the FVW forums Randy!
20110724_190309_kgo_057.gif

Thanks for joining our ranks as well. The Winemakers Toy Store is legendary for great prices as well as unmatched customer service!

What are you making or planning on starting anytime soon?

Thanks, Mike.

I've got10 galNiagara/Cherry stabilized and just sitting; 5 gal Strawberry/Mango in secondary, and 2 gal Niagara/Cherry in primary to hopefully, bring down the sweetness in the 10 gal batch. It's way to sweet and I'm in hopes that I can blend some very dry with it and meet somewhere in the middle.

Blending trials are a whole lot of fun IMHO. Sounds like you do some nice blends. Keep us posted on how it goes!

Glad you found this site also. There afre a few of us youll recognize here and many other nice folk you will get to know and love

Hey Spoiled,

Welcome here. Glad you made the jump.

Tom

Hey Randy welcome aboard. If you haven't learned anything else we told you. at Least you know the #1 wine supply place in the country! Good to see you here, buddy!

Welcome Randy, glad you are here. My girlfriend is originally from McGee, Ms. Good luck with all of your winemaking, John.

This place is a whole lot friendlier, the people smarter and the information much more complete than WineMakingTalk!

Just kidding. I'm grapeman over there. Lots of folks on both forums! Have fun!
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back