I want to make a white Skeeter Pee.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olusteebus

Reaction score
I have made one batch of SP, 4 pounds of frozen blackberries, 2 pounds of frozen peaches and 64 ounces of realemon. We love it. My neighbor and her mother said it was the best wine she had ever drank!

My wife would like a "white" SP. I know I could just make it with no fruit but I am thinking some fruit would add much needed body.

What would be a easily available addititive to use. How about a white grape frozen concentrate? What others do you suggest?

Thanks

Buster

You could try the flavor extracts at the lhbs. You could flavor it however you wanted then and it would still look white :)

Banana, apple, pear, pineapple - they're all yellow-ish / white wine looking

I did a banana, peach, pineapple, and mango. Turned out good and have had people say it tasted similar to a certain kind of white wine. I don't remember which they likened it to though.

I am going to try a gallon of white grape Peach concentrate sp with a dryness of about 1.01. In addition, I will make a gallon of cranberry (concentrate). I am thinking of making an apple (concentrate) with mulling spices for my wife and friends in small bottles for the holidays.

Back