How did you find our forum?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you hear about this forum?

• Total voters

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I heard about it from another wine maker a few years ago and look where I ended up! LOL

Last edited:
I did goggle searches way back when I first started. There were three forums. I stuck with this one and Fine Vine Wines mainly because of the friendliness, being made welcome and personality of the this froum in general. Everything I learned about winemaking was from these two forums.

I was referred here by Smurfe about 6 years ago or almost. I haven't heard from him on either forum in what?, about two years now? Where did he go????

For the first few weeks before registering, every time I googled a problem....WMT was usually what popped up with the answer! Everyone seemed very helpful......so I decided to introduce myself.

I heard about it through the FVW forum. Lots of great information and you can feel free to ask any question. Thanks to all for making this a great resource for winemaking.

Rich, he just gave up on all forums I guess, too bad also he he knew wine and was a beer god!

For the first few weeks before registering, every time I googled a problem....WMT was usually what popped up with the answer! Everyone seemed very helpful......so I decided to introduce myself.

This is also how I found this site, then I wondered how many other WM forums there are did a WM forum search, this was the first hit. There was another forum but I like this layout better, seems more clean, organized and easier to find the right info.

I was on another forum that went down and was going to be down for a real long time, like a month! I guess they had some type of server problems when they tried to do an upgrade, anyway I started searching online, found anther thru Yahoo and it just wasn't what I was looking for, then I found this one. I was given a much friendlier greating here so I stayed.

Dang it Julie!!! Yahoo is what I was really thinking of instead of Bing but I just couldnt think of it then. I do believe my mind is aging much faster then everything else!!!

Google and another wine forum. Same as Julie, I was on another forum and I saw the link posted for here, did I google search, folks here seemed a whole lot more friendly and willing to share the wealth of information they have accumulated.

I really don't remember how I found this site. We had a bumper cherry crop and I started looking for ways to ferment them. Wound up here and so far have never left for long. Only gone when super busy, away from home, or the ********** computer decided it wants to go to the hospital again. Arne.

Was just searching for wine making info on google and WMT came up and I started reading and there was so much info and you guys pulled me in with your quick responses and I have been here ever since.. This is a great place and the folks here are the best! Thanks to all..

Came here in the mid '06. Stopped because of spam. Then Wade invited me to become a mod here and "clean up" the forum. I do beleive for the most part its "cleaned".

Latest posts

Back