so i went to rack into my secondary last night and when i pulled the lid off the primary it looked like it'd snowed in there.
my best guess is a really light film of mold?
i had too much and so i had 3 large wine bottles that cleared nicely and smelled of alcohol, those were racked into the 5 gallon carboy,
and from my primary i racked into my 6 gallon carboy.
i was careful not to get any of the mold but i'm curious as to what to do with it.
it seems as though fermentation had stopped, can i restart it? will it have off flavors?
it didnt smell bad at all, mostly blueberry smell with a hint of alcohol.
didn't clear one bit.
whats the best way to make a yeast starter for this situation?
You're not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holdin' on...