General Wine MakingRecently, I posted to a thread on oak and it was suggested that I expand on my take on oak in the form of an article, so here ...
By:Cynthia Cosco | Sep 18th 2012 | 8 Comments
General Wine MakingPhoto courtesy of RunningwolfIf you have considered delving into the world of home winemaking, or even if you have been expe ...
- First "Real" Wine
- Kicked up sediment during bottling, carboy half full, not clearing.
- Looking for a label for my triple berry, mango and pineapple pee
- I wish I would have started this at 20
- Barrel for sale
- Newbie "experimenter" ?
- What R you doing today?
- How to: Remove old wine labels
- First waxing attempt
- Getting the answer you want fast!
- Memorial Day Sale!!