Finer Wine Kit Finer Wine Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily so. Inflation since the beginning of COVID has been ugly.

This doesn't mean I trust any entity to be honest, but some things are beyond control.
I don’t think this has anything to do with Covid. I quoted prices one year apart. Last year $90 this year $120. That’s $30 more for the same product advertised being a special 40% off.sale.

Exactly. Always a higher starting point on most everything LP shows 40% off.
I checked a couple of my local brew shops and the regular price on the WE kits on Label Peelers is higher than the retail price in the locals. When you add the shipping cost to the LP sales price, you're better off buying them locally.

True, inflation has been very high. But when a price increases 50% or more, it's greed and price gouging on top of inflation. Some of the grocery price increases are just plain ridiculous.
I agree with you, Brian. I do most of the shopping for our family and I don't know where these published "inflation" numbers are coming from or how they are calculated. I would say that prices at the grocery store are up by more than 100% over the past 2-3 years. Even "sale" prices are significantly more than the regular price was only a couple years ago.

I've started taking screenshots of the prices of FWK kits since the middle of 2022 as I wanted to watch how the prices went up with the rapid inflation we've been having. Since the middle of 2022, the prices on the kits have gone up 11.5% using their MSRP.

Latest posts

Back